CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Welcome!



I've been dieing to complete this project for months! Finally I dedicated myself to it this afternoon and even had time to hang it up! Little projects like this are so fun and relaxing for me. I've decided to keep doing more over the next few weeks.

4 comments:

The Goodrich's said...

Cute! Wanna make me one? Haha. Yes - the cows were so funny... and annoying!! Love you!

Rudi said...

lol yeah, I was going to ask if you wanted to make me one too? :) I've been wanting to do something like this, but my summer break doesn't start for another month. Boo.

Jess said...

I'd love to make more, but I don't know where all the materials came from. My ward provided the letters and board to post them to almost 8 months ago. lol, and yet I just barely finished it!!

hilaryawb said...

Your sign is so cute! I can't wait to see it in person! Hope you guys are well, I am excited to see you!