CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Handicapped


Recently we noticed that a couple of pixels on our camera were dead, so we shipped it out to our Canon headquarters to be fixed. That was 8 days ago. I'm going through withdrawals. Food has lost its flavor. Colors have lost their brilliance. And I seem to feel a lot like this guy. Yep, I'm addicted to taking pictures.

1 comments:

Rudi said...

Poor Jess. I feel that way without chocolate. We're buying a new camera soon! A DSLR. I'm excited. Jake's in charge of all electronic purchases, but he's been busy with school. He's done in THREE weeks (Dec. 3 is his last exam!) so after that he'll be able to do some more research. The researching is his favorite part. He will do it for hours and hours. I'm glad because I hate that part. I sure hope you get your camera back soon... maybe then I'll get an email from my favorite friend :)