
Jason and I discovered a new entrance to the Provo River Trail just a mile from our house! It lead us all the way to Utah Lake. One side of the trail followed Provo River and the other followed farm fields or horse pastures. It was amazing! Next time we go out on it I'll take more pictures and post some on here. We are sure loving the freedom to explore that our new bikes give us!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Provo River Trail
Posted by Jess at 9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Bikes are fun! (Doesn't that sound like a random thing I'd say?)
We have just one right now, and it's an old lady type bike my aunt gave me when we got married. I actually used to ride it to campus - up a bunch of hills and it has no gears. Exhausting and no fun. I think we're going to get rid of it before the move. I'm excited to someday both have nice bikes... but we need to start using our rollerblades before we make another purchase!
Hey Jess, you've been tagged. Check out my blog for the details.
is the song you have on your blog from the P.S. I Love You soundtrack? we just watched it last night. beautiful.
Post a Comment