CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Stuart Falls


Jason and I hiked up to Stuart Falls on Saturday with some friends. It was a goregous 4 mile hike!

4 comments:

The Goodrich's said...

No falling down this time, right? Hehe. Love you!

Jess said...

That's right! I got myself some combat boots that are so tight around my ankles I don't have a chance of getting another sprained ankle. Yes!(but loosing my balance, well, there's no shoe guaranteed to cure that! Too bad!)

Rudi said...

combat boots, eh? fancy!

Krista said...

how fun!
provo is such a great place! i miss living there...parts of living there...
ri and i took annie on a bike ride to bridal veil one day when we lived there...it was a beautiful ride!
such a fun city with so much to do outdoors!
ya'll look like your enjoying it...