Jess and I went to Cafe Rio for the last time this week. While we were innocently enjoying our pork barbacoa salads it started raining on us while we were in the sunshine...a very weird occurance. We hurried to finish our salads and rushed to our car, but just as we were leaving we spotted this amazing rainbow over our favorite restaurant. :)
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I have some good news for you Jessica! I have the recipe so you can make your pork salad from home if you start getting Cafe Rio Homesick!!!! I tried it and it's AWESOME! Let me know if you want it.
I would love to have it! Jason found one on the internet not too long ago that we've tried a few times, but it just isn't the same. Maybe we just need a more legit recipe! :)
Post a Comment