Jason and I went for a hike on Friday in Adams Canyon. (how could I avoid a canyon that bears my family name?) The hike was suppose to lead us to an amazing 40ft waterfall. Well, that's not the only thing that we ran into. About an hour into our hike I stumbled across this guy- right in the middle of our trail!
At first I was like, "Oh wow, that's a tarantula." Then it dawned on me that I was inches away from a gigantic spider that wasn't enclosed in a little glass container. This guy was in his natural habitat. That's when I screamed. Jason saved the day when he oh-so-bravely picked up a stick and gently coxed the spider onto it. He put him on a neighboring rock so I could safely walk past. (yeah...I'm a bit of a chicken when it comes to arachnids)
Saturday, June 20, 2009
TARANTULA!!
Posted by Jess at 7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
YUCK! Remember that one that was in our driveway in MO? Jason is so brave. See you soon!
EWWW!!!! That's so gross!!
Post a Comment